Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mattie's 2017

Mattie has a sharp mind and is quick as a whip. She has a personality all her own with a double inheritance of stubbornness. She can be sweet, helpful, and loving when she wants to be. Or come down a slide to go swing her fists on the playground bully who just called her names even though he was at least a couple years older and a head taller. She is tough and strong and oh so much like her daddy. She certainly didn't get a love of mustard or hearty garlic dill pickles from me. But she still loves to wear dresses, be a princess, pick out her earrings and bows and shoes for a style that is all her own. She is one of a kind!

Her first french braids. She LOVED them. So different from her normal crazy curly hair!



She wanted me to take a picture of her and she posed herself like this.

She frequently requests french braids now so I'm mixing it up. And always wants me to take a picture of them so she can see it.

She was not impressed with getting to see a sloth up close and personal. I thought it was cool.

Reverse french braids. I'm so happy I have a daughter to do this too.

My little country girl, learning about hunting and where bacon comes from.


She had the stomach bug, poor thing.

If food fits on her fingers, she will put it there. Shrimp tail fingernails.


She had everybody cracking up when I was trying to get their picture with the porcupine. Her faces.



Reminded me of the doseum picture where she dressed like a vet to treat animals. A glimpse in her future, perhaps?


Exploring in our creek




And at Hailey's birthday. You'd never know she had a sinus infection and an ear infection, nothing will slow her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment