Friday, March 10, 2017

Levi's 2017

And I saved the oldest for last to catch up on his year. Levi is a ball of energy who can talk your ear off. He plays hard and is a friend to all; he knows no strangers. He has a huge heart and is so empathetic to others. He is a wonderful big brother (most of the time) and loves deeply. He has kept me on my toes since his entrance to the world.

"I'm Batman"

 He loves to draw and color and do any kind of artwork. He drew him and me in Australia; note the shark in the bottom right and the water all around. He knows I have no desire to go to a continent that has so many deadly creatures that can eat/bite/sting me to death. He wants to go swimming with sharks.

Levi fought the tree and won. He's bigger and stronger than he realizes!
 
His face when they brought the sloth out. I didn't tell them what was coming. He loves animals and nature shows. I'll walk out in the morning and he'll have the TV on, watching a nature documentary, instead of cartoons like most kids.


He was leaning on me, Hailey came and leaned on him, giving him a hug. He can be such a sweetie when you get him to sit still.

He was not thrilled that Dad shot a hog, one of God's creatures. But he still likes bacon and sausage. He'll have to reconcile those 2 at some point.

At least he decided to wear a helmet while he attempted driving his truck while standing. He thought this trick was so cool.


He loves playing in the creek and catching minnows in the pond.


He took this opportunity very serious.


Such a sweet pic of him on Hailey's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment