Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hailey's 1st Birthday



Pink and gold was the theme for her first birthday. Unfortunately she was sick and was not in a party mood but we managed to get a couple of smiles. She went to the doctor the next day and started antibiotics for a sinus infection and steroids for croup which she just had a month prior. (I also had been to a clinic the day before her birthday and was diagnosed with bronchitis, which I got a shot and medicine for.) But she got to open presents and try some cake.








 


She was really tired by this point but refused to take a nap all day. And only had a couple of hours of sleep the night before.

You want me to put my hand in the what? And pull out the what what?!?!



I am NOT in the mood, mom.


Of course I made the cake, bronchitis or no.

I was trying to do graduated levels of pink in the layers but it ended up looking pretty much the same. Oh well, it tasted good! It was just a plain "white" cake and buttercream icing.





No comments:

Post a Comment