Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fall/Halloween Fun with the Kids

I've been trying out some different Pinterest ideas again to get the kids ready for Halloween. First, Levi helped me tear apart croissants and wrap them around these hotdogs/sausages to make "Mummy dogs." He loves helping with anything in the kitchen so this was right up his alley. They were all eaten up too. I think Levi had 3 in addition to other things for his lunch that day.


I also told him to draw a ghost face on the cheese. He did his (the left) without seeing mine (the right). Not bad!


We also decorated pretzels. I dipped them, he decorated them. I tried having Mattie decorate but she is not quite ready. Unless somebody wants an inch thick layer of sprinkles on their pretzel. This one was a werewolf, Levi told me. He might have a future in this!

Levi's creations

These were kitty cats. (I told him they also could be bats or owls.)

 Later we made another batch. He put the eyes on the mummies for me and Mattie managed to put the green M&M on the pumpkins.



My mom and I went to a craft fair and I attempted to get some pumpkin patch pictures while we were there. Yeah...







And lastly, I reused my wreath from last year and put up these wooden bats I got at the craft fair. I still want to get some pumpkins to put beneath and it will be complete.


Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment