Monday, November 14, 2016

Busy in Boerne

In addition to the Halloween fun, we spent a few days with Pop and Gram running other errands and seeing family.

Pop showed Levi how to change the oil on my car (never too young to start learning that!)


We met up with Aunt Hannah to check out the Holiday Ole! market in San Antonio where I ran into several people I knew (small world). Here is Mattie with my friend's daughter, both 3.

 They are becoming regulars at craft shows. We went to a big one in Katy not too long ago and then went to one in Boerne the day after this. 

I took the kids to a park in Boerne while Gram was at a dentist's appointment. The other 2 were running around too much to get pictures of them but I got this one of Hailey and me. Also, I discovered that Levi will stick up for Mattie if another kid is being mean to her on the playground. Not that Mattie will really need it - she will stick up for herself and try to slug said bully with balled fists unless stopped by an adult (me). 😆

Of course we also had visits to Grandmother, as well as my cousin and her family that came into town for a visit to Grandmother. We even did some shopping - the kids are all set for Texas winter now! Another fun visit complete - I'll miss these when Levi really starts school and we can't just go for a long visit on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment