Sunday, December 27, 2015

First Movie with the Force

I took Levi to see his first movie in a movie theater...Star Wars: the Force Awakens. He did fine for the first hour while he chowed down and ate a whole bag of small popcorn. But after that, he told me he was ready to go. I made him stay and watch the rest while constantly hushing him as he moved from the seat to my right, to my lap, and to the seat to the left. Yep, still not ready to sit and watch a whole movie. Luckily, we saw it at the small Nacogdoches movie theater at the first showing of the day, so the theater wasn't very full and we didn't bother anybody. Not sure I caught everything in the movie, but overall it was pretty good. I'm no Star Wars fanatic but I liked the original ones so I'll probably watch this one again if it comes on TV or before the next one comes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment