Friday, June 3, 2016

Mom Moments

This snapshot of a single moment in time is not anything special; just a picture I took to send to Justin when he asked what I was doing. Hailey was being fussy that day and was tired but would not stay asleep every time I tried to put her in bed. The other 2 were on their beds for nap time; I don't remember if they were actually asleep (rare) or just being somewhat quiet. At this moment I had a million other things I needed to get done but my baby needed me and I acquiesced. All she needed was her Mom to hold her, and I am blessed to fill that position, no matter how tiring it is sometimes. This time will pass all too quickly and I know I'll look back at this picture and long for the days that all they needed was for me to hold them to make everything better.


1 comment: