Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blueberry Farm Fun

Every Friday night there is a Farmer's Market in town which I shop at. One Friday there was a booth with fresh blueberries which I bought for the kiddos. I found out they came from a farm nearby where you can set up an appointment to pick your own blueberries! This sounded like a fun activity to do with friends, so I threw the idea out and had several people interested in joining us. After arranging a date and time that worked for most of us, we met up at the farm to pick some blueberries. The owners were wonderful and very welcoming to our small group and all the kids had a fantastic time.


Levi did a pretty good job of picking them and not eating too many!

Mattie, on the other hand, shoved them straight from the bush to her mouth. I think she had 2 in her basket.



We were hot but the blueberries tasted so good! We ended up with almost 4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment