Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Groveling for Gravel

Between all the heavy rains last year and this year, the gravel on the front walk had pretty much washed away. This left us walking on sand, essentially. Which meant it constantly tracked into the house. I hate sand. So I've been begging Justin to fix it and he finally did! After picking up 2 yards of gravel with the trailer, he used the tractor to unload it and fix my walkway. We also did part of the driveway. We still need to get a lot more to fix the driveway completely, but for now I can at least walk from my car to the front door on rocks (and track pebbles into the house instead!)




 


I used a big push broom to help spread it out and make it even.
 


Checking it out:
 

Every little boy's dream. A big pile of gravel to play in with trucks. He was VERY upset when I later spread this out over the driveway.



1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Justin's Grandpa Clem would be so proud of Justin & that tractor!

    ReplyDelete