Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Outside Play

We have been blessed with beautiful weather here recently so we've been spending lots of time outside playing. I think we played outside yesterday for a good 5 1/2 hours. The kids and I played soccer, dug in the dirt, played pirates on the playground, went for walks, had a picnic lunch, and climbed trees. I've been so busy playing with them that I haven't taken very many pictures lately. I made a point yesterday to get a few to post.

Here was our picnic lunch:



I climbed the tree first to show Levi how it was done. Then I helped him up. He liked it but was not interested in climbing any further. Mattie, however, was getting mad at me because I wouldn't let her go up the tree where I couldn't reach her. She's a little monkey.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment